Magic Formula To Win At Craps?
Posted On March 30, 2019
How To Play Craps
Magic Formula to Win at Craps?
“Magic Formula to Win at Craps? No, sorry to inform you there is no way to avoid the casino’s house edge. In this video I go in to detail in a system called the Doey Don’t. ”
Approx Views: 13K views, Upload Age: Mar 1, 2019
Doey Don’t Craps Betting System
- The concept is to place a minimum bet on both the pass and don’t pass line – and place a higher odds bet behind the line.
- The odds bets is the best bet in craps with no house edge.
- Then you would make conservative positive progressive bets on the odds line bets.
- The only to lose on both the pass and don’t pass bets is to hit a 12 on the come out roll – which on average is only 1 in 36 rolls. In most casinos the 12 is a tie.
- However, because the 12 on a come out roll may never win – it reduces your advantage and increases the house advantage.
- The house advantage on a Doey Don’t bet is 1.39% when you lose on a 12 (or less, if the casino calls it a tie).
- This compares to the regular house advantage of a single pass line bet of 1.41% and don’t pass line bet of 1.36%
- Conclusion: You are usually better off just making a don’t pass line bet.
Wild Casino Online – Pass and Don’t Pass
Boomtown Biloxi – Pass and Don’t Pass
Watch and learn from one of top 20 newest ‘how to play craps’ videos!